From the mastermind sessions and strategies of Josh Anderson and Scott Lundergan:
Q. What is Optimize Your Video?
Optimize Your Video is an exclusive "cut to the chase" membership website that provides the answers, resources, and tools for direct response and web video you have been looking for but simply could not find... until now.
Hundreds of members have already taken the first step towards learning the methods to our madness... or success, rather.
of Optimize Your Video range from small marketing companies...to video marketing specialists... to experienced internet marketers... to behind the scenes web media techies... to small business owners interested in discovering the art of web video creation.
Almost ANYONE can take advantage of the wealth of knowledge we've compiled!
The reason we created this portal was because
we both make a full-time living from being in the
thick of creating and delivering web video content
with clients every day of the year outside of this membership. We needed a place were we could compile our best tools, resources, and strategies for quick and easy access.
Simply put, we created this for our own use at first and have just let it grow with episodes updated and added monthly.
Q. So who are Scott and Josh?
Over the years, clients, peers, colleagues, and friendly competitors had emailed, instant messaged, and called us day and night asking us to share the secrets we use to make web video generate higher response rates to the point we knew we had to do something.
Optimizing every angle of direct response web video campaigns for clients has became an obsession of ours and has driven us to compile, test, and hoard our secrets.
Now that we've opened up the vault, some people have been
asking if the content is live the minute you join...
200+ audio, video, PDF, interactive and text based episodes are waiting for you on the inside to access, consume, or download whenever you want.
Logging into this membership will give you access to all the information, shortcuts, swipe files, cheat sheets, blueprints, script codes, step by steps, video trainings, case studies, and behind the scenes strategies we use with our clients so you can:
- Dominate your competition
- Create more effective promo videos
- Boost response
- Increase Conversion
- And Publish Content More Effectively!
You see, web video technology, tools, and markets are constantly changing...and so are the tactics and strategies for getting the advantage.
Because of this we will:
We are experts working every day in this market.
We actively research and develop new technology.
We constantly consult on and deploy campaigns.
- Keep content up to date and add even more episodes!
- Continue to add more case studies, swipe files and cheat sheets!
- Provide you the best strategies, tools, and tips!
When we create or discover something new and valuable, or our clients tell us something new they want to learn...
This is where we go to share our own notes, tools, and resources with each other.
You literally get to tap into our minds and secret resources! If you are ready to get started get instant access
to the private membership site
you can join right now!
"I'm STUNNED by how much AWESOME is inside this membership!
Thanks so much to you and Josh for creating such high-quality, value-laden material.
I can't wait to get more free time to just spend a few undisturbed hours browsing!"
"It's pretty amazing to me that I found my answer with your course after only 30 minutes...
...I had already spent hours searching another course; which I spent $2,000 on, without finding an answer.
This speaks volumes about the quality of your work."
"Scott has done videos for 7 of my sites and we have seen conversions increase the day we added the videos.
He understands the marketing required in the visuals and the sales copy and that makes it so easy for me. "
"The value Josh's strategy insights bring to the table is beyond words.
If we ever need to something unique or put a spin on a marketing angle, Josh figures out a way to make it happen!"
Barry Goss & Heather Vale Goss
"I'm going through the content today. You've done an outstanding job in organizing and explaining the ins and out of making impactful videos.
Learning and applying these video techniques will make it so much easier for creating high-end looking video - with impact :) So glad to have the opportunity to learn from you! Thank you."
"Your membership is PACKED full of the juiciest, most relevant and up-to-date materials. I'm absolutely blown away with all the high-quality videos and courses.
Your training on Camtasia and creating video sales letters alone were pure gold! Wow!"
"Scott did all the videos for our launch funnel that knocked out about 1.2 million dollars in 5 days.
Scott not only knows how to shoot the videos and do good quality, but also with promo videos and working with us on copy to make sure the copy is good."
"Right off the bat, one of the videos Scott did has almost doubled conversions from traffic to lead...
Since all videos have been put in place, that particular system has a conversion rate of 10% from lead to sale."
"I feel compelled to say that your course material far exceeds the definition of over-delivering.
While I like the a majority of other video courses... other courses pale in comparison to what you guys deliver."
"You guys rock!
After implementing what I read in OYV, my company's growth is phenomenal.
This package is an encyclopedia for online and offline video producers."
Get instant access to detailed case studies of winning video marketing campaigns and video sales funnels....
These detailed case studies and blueprints will show you winning "video funnels" and help you generate ideas for success in your own video marketing. You'll see actual video examples, screen shots, and details from successful 6 and 7 figure video marketing funnels in multiple niches.
You get complete instant access to our vault where you will be shown how successful web video marketing campaigns and tactics all come together. In these case studies, you will see:
- See how our clients integrate video "presells" and create video buzz in their market
- Combine video with social media and Facebook Fan Page video marketing campaigns
- Upsell video conversion using "walkthrough" swipe files
- Advanced video combination styles our clients are using
- Whiteboard animation video creation case studies and processes
- Engineering your web video content with current and premium package offers
- Complete "video teaser tasting" formulas and exact client sites they are used on
- The ultimate video workflow methods that repurposes single videos for multiple syndication channels
- The right way to demonstrate a product with video
- "Video fusion" funnels with opt-in rates of up 74%
- Swipe exact blueprints and scripts of client videos for your own talking head video scripts
- How to properly use "free training content" in video marketing
- Flowcharts of 6 and 7 figure product launch video sequences
Direct response video strategies that work.
Whether you are outsourcing your video creation or producing it yourself... this is where you will get the keys to boosting the response and conversion rates of your videos...
Inside the Optimize Your Video membership area you will get instant access to:
- Screenshots and swipe files on how to optimize text, titles, and make key points stand out
- "Plug-N-Play" video script template generators
- How to combine talking head video with Power Point
- Complete web video production workflows
- How to tie product features into your videos
- Quick and easy ways to convert website copy into sales videos
- "Hot Button" response boosting
- How to create "Apple style" talking head videos
- Start frame tactics and call-to-action boosters
- Simple strategies to get more video testimonials
- The best fonts, backgrounds, and lighting techniques
- Powerful subliminal background triggers
Smooth steps for streamlined video production outsourcing and DIY video creation.
You'll see exactly how to turn complicated video creation into easy workflow processes. Scott has perfected lean workflows for cutting costs and turning out professional results fast. It does not matter whether you are a pro or newbie... these are the secrets to saving money, getting the job done fast, and delivering the desired results.
This module includes outsourcing webinars, rolodexes, step-by-step blueprints, and insider tips on how you can easily have other companies on the web create video for you. You'll see where you can get custom videos created for ANY budget by selecting a few text, visual, and music options.
This module will save you thousands of dollars and costly mistakes as Scott covers what he's learned from being on both the creator and client side of concept to completion video production over the last 11 years and web video for the last 4 years.
You can to see how to outsource this process completely with:
- The right way to find and hire talent
- What to know up front and what to avoid
- What you should convey when outsourcing your video creation
- Hiring local video companies, web video companies, and freelancers
We cover all the angles so you can have web video workflow like a pro and save yourself from headaches and lost revenue with:
- How to convey your 'call to action' points
- How project time lines work
- Speeding up workflow and time lines
- Tips for web video integration
- Workflow tips for choosing stock images
- Maximizing the "video middleman" strategy
You get access to our constantly updated rolodex of web video companies for:
- Niche video templates
- Offline video creation
- Brandable and intro videos
- Custom web video creation
If you've ever wanted to create a video sales letter, video based product, video training, or do your own video productions, this section is for you.
Learn the most coveted skills so that you can quickly and easily turn out promotional videos, screen capture video info products and membership sites, video sales letters and more. Whether you are producing for yourself or clients this training will save you hours and hours of time and turn you into a video creation expert.
This is part of what we do for a living and you get to see how it's done by going with us on professional client video shoots and from "over the shoulder training" by ourselves and fellow guest contributors. Ypu'll have access to training that covers:
- "multicast" your video promos and information products
- Integrating graphics for Screenflow, Keynote, and general video content creation
- A-Z training on creating your own screen capture videos with Screenflow and Keynote
- Editing and adding effects to spice up and bring "visual life" to your content
- Combining Garage Band, Screenflow, and Keynote workflow processes
- Best practices for creating and recording videos to shave years off your learning curve
- The right setups and tools for your recordings with our easy to follow updated rolodex
- Complete Camtasia training, resources, audio/video Recording tips, and latest version
- Creating, editing, and publishing screen capture videos
- Fast, cheap, and easy video creation blueprints
- Fixing blurry screen capture or video
- Camtasia & Cam Studio screen capture video training
- How to create video sales letters with Power Point or Apple Keynote
- Creating builds, transitions, and effects for engaging presentations
With Scott also being an offline video producer, you'll go behind the scenes of video production sets so you can see how it's all done behind the scenes with:
- Professional "white backdrop" video studio setups
- The popular 2 camera "jump cut" editing tactic
- Professional video production set tours of Scott's clients
- A-Z technical setups of video sets and how the final videos look
if you ever want to create standalone audio products, have good audio for your video, or just need to edit the audio of your current videos, you have access to episodes that cover:
- Noise removal and getting rid of the popping "p" sounds
- Microphone placement, recording settings, and techniques
- Adding background music, using Garage Band, Audacity, and other recording tools
You get complete step-by-steps on creating website videos to shave hours off trying to see what works. You also get all our tips, settings, tools, and best practices we recommend for capturing, encoding, and publishing.
Choose from plenty of examples, ideas, and processes so you can see what type of video creation process integrates best with your business model.
With several different examples and pre-planning ideas for you to pick from, here's just a few that we cover:
- Creating and syndicating your webinar recordings
- Applying content insertions and overlays
- Creating straightforward presentations
- Using images with talking head videos
- Exporting master files for media publishing
Web video marketing, creation, and syndication is all the buzz right now in the new media and social revolution.
We will show you how to create targeted response pulling marketing videos, how to syndicate them and where to send them for maximum exposure. You will learn how to get traffic to your videos, keyword optimization, and how to use the free and paid distribution video systems. Luckily it's not as complicated as it sounds... you just need the right guidance to get rolling.
In these episodes, you'll get the resources and tools to optimize your video marketing efforts including:
- Script blueprints for talking head video squeeze pages
- Easy to understand video marketing sequences
- Proven strategies for repurposing your content
- Ways to maximum response for talking head videos
- The quickest ways to make promo videos for your business
- Applying viral and direct response distribution strategies
- Targeted traffic generation techniques
- Submitting, tracking, and monitoring uploaded videos
- Best practices when creating videos for licensing
- Establishing yourself as the authority on niche video sites
- Free and paid video distribution tools and reviews on each
- Resources for minimizing your video uploads
- How to come up with video creation ideas
- Planning out the different elements of video creation
- Checklists to ensure your videos flow properly
- Different ways to add podcasts when just starting out
- The basics of video channel marketing
- How to make your video style appeal to your niche markets
There are several ways to deploy video on the web. We'll make it easy for you to learn so you can leverage all forms of web video publishing.
You will see many of our clients' successful examples; from landing pages, sales pages, and sites for 'branding' with how each was done. We will show you exactly how to deploy your own videos.
You can use this module to immediately boost video loading time, increase conversion rates, reduce file sizes, and minimize bandwidth bills.
Much of this is from what we've discovered in our "video labs" or when working with clients and we'll share all this information with you so have a lifetime advantage over your competition with:
- Creating advanced video landing pages with exact client pages used and how they were done
- Using different types of players
- Autoplay vs. Non-autoplay methods
- The best practices for multi-track video players
You see, the number one thing that creates lost sales and lower conversions is a poorly optimized video with load times or buffering issues.
The optimization concepts taught in this module are some of the most basic and important.
They are the easiest to apply but also the most overlooked. We estimate that more than 90% of people publishing video on the web today either do not realize the importance or just ignore it and hope it all works out on the end user side.
Now you can have access to all these different techniques, including our:
- Video load optimization source codes
- Working templates for Web 2.0 style start images
- Lightbox video pop-up scripts for your sites
- Step-by-step guides on all forms of video publishing
When you add video to a website, it should be optimized and embedded with a professional website player so your viewers can watch your videos without problems.
We provide you all the right answers to these ongoing potential issues by showing you the specs for:
- Bandwidth and buffering
- Multiple formats and integration
- Proper sizing and direct embedding
When talking to friends in the offline video world, they tell us they are never quite sure about what it takes to optimize and publish videos on the web. The main points they want to know are the same points you will have access to, that include:
- The uses for different types of players
- Mobile media video tactics
- Access to our rolodex of video players and resources
Over the last three years, we've experimented and worked with hundreds of clients to see how different types of website video placement, call-to-action triggers, and optimization techniques work best. You will see all these documentations and insights so you have a lifetime advantage over your competition.
Podcasting is one of the keys to reaching the widest audience including portable media and mobile devices.
Scott has co-developed entire iTunes Stores and worked on iTunes U production for a major University. Josh owns several of the most respected podcast publishing platforms used by many top iTunes podcasts and successful premium podcasters. We know a thing or two about podcasting... you will too :-)
Podcasting is the wave of the future and if you haven't expanded into it, then your competition is more than likely taking the lead. In this module, you'll get access to our:
- Blueprints to video podcast marketing
- Podcast site directories, resources, and submission services
- "All-in-one" video publishing settings for podcasts and mobile media
- Podcast video creation for mobile media syndication
- Quicktime and iMovie podcast publishing tips
You can see how to integrate video podcasts into your business instantly for:
- Tips on showing the perceived value of podcasts
- Delivering all your content through RSS feeds
- Publishing your content to the iTunes Store
- Selling "premium" podcasts and setting up paid podcast subscriptions
You get instant download access to 30 Standard and High-Defintion royalty free brandable video templates and intros. Our clients love these bonuses valued at over $117.
Easily and quickly snap these onto your talking head videos, social media, and other promotional videos. These will add a professional touch to any video. We will also give you download access to our own licensed collections of royalty free music as well as our complete rolodex of the best royalty free resources online.
Think about it, even if you have a video that isn't the best of quality, you can add a professional :15-:30 intro to it and WOW your viewers!
Each video comes with brandable and non-brandable options for niche markets such as:
- Foods, Health, and Wellness Living
- Wealth creation & Financial Markets
- Business, Sales, and Online Marketing
- Information Product Creation & E-Learning
- Motivational & Success Mindset
Just think of what it would be like have an "average" video and instantly transform it by giving your video a "theme" like:
- Hollywood & YouTube
- Web 2.0 & New Media
- Big Business & Product Benefits
- Entertainment & Informational
- Social Network & Content Sharing
Not only do you get access to the above videos themes and templates, you can access our own extensive royalty-free rolodex whenever you want. Easily add this royalty-free content to any of your videos you are creating or outsourcing.
The great thing about royalty-free content is that you can integrate it with any of the "Done-For-You" video creation solutions we recommend so you can customize what your vision is and keep creative control as much as possible.
This resource collection is constantly being updated for those who need:
- Music tracks
- Brandable video intros
- Customizable video templates
- Green screen footage
- High Definition content
- Motion design templates
- Stock imagery and clip art
- Animations and effects
We constantly access this treasure chest, so regardless of your market, there's plenty of resources for you to discover.
You can see exactly how to "reverse engineer" these resources to come up with creative concepts, ideas, and scripts for your videos. With this little technique, you'll never get stressed out about coming up with new ideas and content for videos.
There are so many YouTube video marketing integration strategies that get overlooked that you can apply directly into your business.
Now you can have the same knowledge our clients have to creating crystal clear videos and all the video marketing practices they use.
In these episodes, you'll get video marketing tools that will show you how to:
- Get more subscribers, views, and traffic
- Create short promo videos FAST
- Complete training on YouTube channel setup and specific tips to make your channel stand out
- Advanced YouTube case studies of our client YouTube ads created for less than $100
- YouTube advertising swipe files showing exact client ad redirects
- Keep your YouTube buzz going strong
You also get access to reports that cover:
- YouTube keyword optimization
- Key ingredients for low budget videos
- Best YouTube celebrity style practices
- Creating a successful YouTube video
- What kind of practices to avoid
- How to "enhance" your videos
Simplify the technical hassles with the exact settings for:
- High quality and High Definition playback
- Wide screen specs and parameters
- Embedding tricks, codes, and hacks
- Clear video settings for mixing photos and video
Discover all the innovative ways to publish and optimize your media content when delivering free or paid products to your audience.
You get access to the strategies, resources, settings, and publishing techniques for delivering any type of media to your end user with simple to follow steps.
Whether you're delivering multimedia through iTunes podcasting, streaming media, or progressive download video, you can see exactly how to simplify the process of:
- Securing media in blogs and membership blogs
- Delivering media through content delivery networks
- Maximizing premium podcast publishing
- Creating multimedia based membership sites
- Securing the delivery of your video, podcast, and rss feed content
- Streaming all your video and using interactive video with a few clicks
- Step-by-step "click here, now do this" blueprints
- Progressive download and rtmp cloudfront delivery
For your video marketing, you also get special podcasts that spill the beans on:
- Keeping customers and subscribers happy while they consume your videos
- Adding the "all-in-one" content delivery tactics to your marketing
- How to create your own FREE iTunes Store podcasts
- The step-by-step approach we share with clients for media delivery
- Our "email to podcasting" marketing
- Eliminating multimedia video download link issues for good
Videos can take up loads of bandwidth and you'll get access to our rolodex of recommended content delivery networks and the complicated world of how they work will be simplified.
If you want to use the popular Amazon S3 or Amazon Cloudfront to host all your video content, now you can see how easy it is with our Complete Guide to Amazon S3 and Cloudfront Hosting. This process has now been completely streamlined where you can see right on your screen how to:
- Create and setup an S3 account
- Upload and organize videos on S3
- Manage folders and public access settings
- Integrate Amazon Cloudfront distribution
- Embed the right codes for true rtmp streaming video
Just the Amazon S3 section alone contains several videos of pure content. They are simple and complete with, "Here's how you do this, now go here, then do that" style of delivery so you can figure it out fast.
You get access to the resources, tools, and training that we use to create great web video productions.
Whether you're looking for the right lighting, camera solutions, or tools to use for your video presentations, this module will come in handy for any budget you're working with. This goes far beyond the norm... whether you are creating promo videos or "Apple style" talking heads we show you every element of the setup and every step you need to know.
In these episodes, you get a true head start on getting your videos created, so you can make the right decision for:
- Standard and High-Defintion cameras
- Lighting and sound resources
- Top recommended video tools
You can also find out more video tips such as:
- How to find great prices on video tools
- Where to go for ongoing research if needed
You also get access to our complete treasure chest of cost saving tools we use that delivers amazing results to all our clients that now have a professional presence on the web. Now you can have that same presence with our:
- Encoding and video creation tools
- Web video apps and plug-ins
- Voice talent rolodex with "members only" pricing
You also get royalty-free music tracks to add to your videos. These tracks can be used for videos that need:
- Short intros
- 1 Minute tracks
- 2 or 3 minute tracks
If you already have a video created and want to add it to your site to generate leads, all you have to do is just use our video squeeze page templates. These are the same style you see big companies and marketers use to get opt-in rates of up to 80%!
In simple terms: Video + Video Squeeze Pages = Higher Conversions/More Money
You have access to several different packs that include:
- Tons of options to choose from
- Color choices for arrows, designs, and backgrounds
- Web 2.0 images for "Add To Cart", "Tweet This", "Tell-A-Friend" and "Social Bookmarking"
- Complete sets of psd and source files
These designs will slip right inside your video marketing with flexible:
- Styles of design, professional looks, and with an overall clean feel
- Email opt-in placements, themed marketing fonts, and trigger elements
Go behind the scenes with us as we outline exactly how we built other six figure web video businesses from the ground up and explain every strategy behind the business model.
If you'd like to generate profits producing or outsourcing video creation for others or if you are currently a producer/editor looking to grown your business online... we'll explain in step by step detail how to start your own web video production business, advertise for free, get clients to line up, and literally beg to do business with you.
- Have a complete video creation side business, even if you've never produced video yourself!
- Integrate and optimize client videos for maximum response so their business expands through video
- Monetize the different types of video creation business models
- Acquire new clients and how to add these services to your current business
- Use this in offline and local businesses with our exact business models we've used
- Position yourself with "packaged pricing" and the variables you need to know
- Apply Advanced video licensing strategies to your current products and video content
- Create "authority expert" positioning videos with EXACT interactive swipe files of our very own clients
- Leverage payment strategies and invoice examples we use to send out to clients
I know that sounds a little hyped up... but that is precisely what has happened every time we have used these strategies in our own business.
This bonus training contains the exact secrets that created a six figure business with years of repeat customers constantly coming back and requesting more video projects. We could easily sell this training as a separate product (and have) but you'll get instant access to this complete training as a bonus in the Optimize Your Video members area.
Other companies charge as much as $2,000 for their web video production and marketing training packages that don't cover a fraction of what we deliver in Optimize Your Video! Many of our professional clients even use our content to train their teams!